Instituto's work is only possible because of its generous donors and supporters. Join us today by investing in Chicago's Latino communities. Your support has a true impact:
- $5,000 gives one parent the opportunity to attend community college with supportive services and achieve their Licensed Piratical Nurse certification to earn a livable wage.
- $1,000 provides one high school student the opportunity to use their skills volunteering abroad with the Medical Wings program.
- $500 supports one student's in-school counseling for a semester to help them tackle issues they face outside of school.
- $250 allows one person to submit their application to become a proud U.S. citizen.
- $100 gives one client a professional outfit for their upcoming interview.
- $50 pays the fee for one student to take the ACT exam.